Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Money, Success, Fame, Glamour



I guess some of my friends wondering where have i been these days. I seldom take on any fashion styling jobs, nor do they see me anywhere in parties and events. Maybe some even thought that I got tired of the scene, nah, not that; i will never get tired of good music and my friends. I just happened to want to find out more about life.

Since young, I have never accepted death as an end for human life. And I don't believe in any religion that promised "eternal" happiness. I believe life is more, so much more; we just gotta make it happen "our way". You see, I never stop in searching for an answer. Whatever i do, i go extreme. Just like fashion, I don't want to be just any ordinary fashion stylist; I want it my way. Even in my country, so little appreciate what I do. But I insist, and that actually added to my disadvantage. Then it comes to being a clubkid, I do not care what others think. I dressed my way. I never stop. But along the way, I am still searching. NONE of those gave me any sense of security. I want. Yes. I am a greedy little bitch.



Anyway, to cut a long story short. I found a wonderful spiritual guide, read his book and found a place someday. KECHARA. That is how my spiritual journey started. One Book, one place and one guru changed my life. How ironic, for a person who never believe in religion and I proudly called myself a Buddhist now.

Well, am I going to preach about religion day and night? I am afraid I am not enlightened yet to guide you... hehe. So am I now saying partying, sex and rock n roll are bad? No, I just went to The Gossip's concert two weeks ago and danced my night away! (well, until my friend lost her phone.)

Why am i writing this? No reasons. I just want to share my thoughts. That night, me and my spiritual guide, my kind guru had a chit-chatting session. Well, maybe there is some deep dharma teachings lies beneath and i am too dumb to figure out. Yes, we talked about David Bowie, Grace Jones and Madonna... WHAT?

Yes. That's my cool guru His Eminence Tsem Tulku Rinpoche. That is how I learned the dharma.

hehe.

Ethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment