Thursday, February 11, 2010

Supplementaire First Issue



Gooshh.. haven't been updating my blog in weeks! Been busy completing the last few projects before really taking a break to celebrate Chinese New Year! Are you guys ready for a big break and give yourself a pat on the shoulder for all the hard work? And I am really ready to stuff myself with all the cookies and pastries on the table! Time for a celebration!

I will post the Stella McCartney x adidas SS10 Show that I did with Streething/Femmething and the Streething x Femmething x Zouk Club KL ALL FOR THE CHARITY pics very soon! It is amazing.. got loads to say but stay tuned.

Okay here is an editorial for the latest launch of Supplementaire First Issue, some eye candy for you horny bitches out there! Beautifully shoot a perfect male physique. Have no idea who the model is, oh, what a sandy feeling!







Later,

Ethan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment